Published September 24, 2007
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 cup nondairy whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed or whipped cream divided
- 20 chocolate cookies, such as Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 8 foil wrapped chocolate coins
- 16 gummy worms
- In medium bowls, prepare vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes separately with milk as directed on the packages (preparing each with 2 cups of cold milk). Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir 1/2 cup of the whipped topping or whipped cream into each bowl of pudding.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cookies crumbs into the bottom of each 8 (6-ounce) dessert cups. Top cookies with layers of 1/4 cup vanilla pudding, followed by 1 tablespoon cookies crumbs, and then 1/4 cup chocolate pudding. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cookie crumbs. Insert one gold coin into each cup.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Top each dessert with two gummy candies just before serving.
© aagiftsandbaskets.com 2002 - 2016