Published January 22, 2008
The cookies should be slightly bigger than the opening of the cone. Use the pointy sugar ice cream cones.
- Sugar ice-cream cones, one for each person
- Chocolate coated candies, such as M&M's, in red, green, blue, and yellow, sorted by color (approximately 30-40 candies will fill one 13-gram cone)
- Sugar or chocolate chip cookies
- Place the frosting in a small plastic bag, and cut off one of the bottom corners of the bag. Pipe an even layer of frosting around the rim of a cone.
- Fill the cone with one color of the candies. Center the flat side of the cookie over the opening of the cone and press it on. Carefully turn over. Repeat with each cone and arrange the cone hats on a tray.