If you have a chocolate cake mix on hand, then you have 1 of the 4 ingredients that make up these delicious cookies! They are so quick and easy to whip up, and they disappear almost as fast as you can make them!
My 2 favorite cake mixes to use in this recipe are Chocolate Fudge and Devil's Food.
* 1 package Devil's Food (or other flavor) Cake Mix
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil
* 2 eggs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl with spoon until dough forms.
2. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
*Add a chocolate kiss to the center of each cookie right after they come out of the oven or add chocolate chips to the batter.
* For an insanely indulgent treat, take 2 cookies straight out of the oven and place them over a bowl of ice cream.