Imagine the smell of delicious Oatmeal Raisin cookies baking in the oven! Here's a great recipe that cuts down on the prep time so you can enjoy that mouth-watering, warm cookie even quicker!
* 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
* 1/2 cup shortening
* 1/4 cup water
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1 egg
* 2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
* 1 cup raisins
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat cake mix, brown sugar, butter, shortening, water, cinnamon and egg with electric mixer on medium speed 1 minute until smooth. With spoon, stir in oats and raisins.
2. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes (centers will be soft). Cool 1 minute then remove from cookie sheets. Place in cookie tins for an added presentation factor.
Makes about 6 dozen cookies.