Published February 05, 2010
Chocolate and more chocolate - what more could you want? How about a quicker way to bake ? This recipe starts with a chocolate cake mix and ends in deliciousness!
If you're feeling adventurous, you can switch up the cake mix and mix-ins for new creations like Strawberry Cake Mix with White Chips or a Spice Cake with pecans.
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 2 tsp. vegetable oil
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, butter and eggs until smooth and well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.