St. Patrick's Day is coming quick, so how about whipping up something with a bit o' Irish in it? Irish Cream Liqueur adds a sweet touch to this fudge recipe.
Anyone will be "lucky" to get a bite! You might even find this to be better than your favorite gourmet cheesecake!
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Butter a 8x8 inch pan.
- Place the 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, 1 cup white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter into a microwave safe bowl, then microwave at 45 second intervals until melted.
- Stir in the confectioner's sugar and Irish cream until mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts. Place mixture in the prepared pan and lay a sheet of plastic wrap over top; press and smooth top down.
- Melt remaining chocolates until soft. Remove from heat and with a fork beat in the butter and Irish cream until smooth. Spread topping over cooled fudge with a knife. If a smooth top is important place plastic wrap over the top. Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours at least. This fudge can be easily frozen.