Published November 19, 2010
The fortune cookie is a mysterious and entertaining cookie. Unlike any other cookie, this little folded beauty holds a pearl of wisdom. People eagerly crack them open to reveal their future. Never has a cookie had so much power!
Today fortune cookies are popping up everywhere! You can find fortune cookie party favors for weddings and birthdays, or logo fortune cookies for corporate events and trade shows. You can order them with just about any saying you like inside. There are companies devoted to nothing but custom fortune cookies. You choose the saying and the flavor and the accents. Go with a chocolate fortune cookie with sprinkles or a vanilla fortune cookie with coconut and white chocolate. And, of course, you can always still get the traditional original flavor.
In addition to the pint sized version of the fortune cookie, you can also order them in a jumbo size. Have a special saying put inside like, “Will you marry me, Kate?” or “Guess who’s expecting twins?” Fortune cookies of the grandiose kind are prefect for making announcements that are just as big. Play around with wording and think about fun situations where you could present someone a giant treat. Boss’s day is a great time to thank him with a big cookie dipped in chocolate. Write the words, “Thanks to the best boss. From your staff.”
What are some other things you might say on your custom cookie? Here are some ideas:
- Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.
- Don and Martha October 12, 2011
- Thank you for joining us at our wedding.
- When you love someone, all of your saved up wishes start coming true.
- True love forever…Kate and John 10/12/2010
- Couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
- Today is the first day of the rest of our lives.
- When we meet, you fill my eyes; When we part you fill my heart.
- Only you can make my heart crumble…
- You will spend the rest of your life with the man (or girl) of your dreams.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I am so happy that I love you!
- It is your good fortune to share life’s special moments with the one you love.
For Corporate of Business
- Your company’s logo
- A raffle prize drawing number
- An inspirational quote
- Your company’s tagline
- "You always pass failure on the way to success."-Mickey Rooney
- "You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play."-Warren Beatty
- "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."-Henry David Thoreau
- “At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; and at 40 the judgment.” - Ben Franklin
- “Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.” - Robert Southey
- “Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.” Georges Clemenceau
- “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.” Bette Midler
- “Thirty five is a very attractive age;London society is full of women who have of their ownfree choice remained thirty-five for years.” Oscar Wilde
- “Life begins at forty.” W. B. Pitkin
- “Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age.” - French Proverb
- “Looking fifty is great--if you're sixty.” Joan Rivers