There’s so much magic around Christmas. And when it’s baby’s first Christmas, it’s an even more sentimental and special time of the year. If you want to give baby a special gift to commemorate her first December 25th, get creative…
Published June 11, 2007 by
Since it only happens once in a lifetime, Baby's First Christmas is the perfect time to indulge the little one by giving a gift that they can treasure. Online gift shops seem to know just how important this occasion is as they offer a somewhat dizzying array of holiday gift items themed for Baby’s First Christmas. This holiday season commemorate your grandchild or child’s Christmas with one of these five fabulous sure-fire winners.
1) Baby’s First Christmas Ornament – Whether you choose an elegant Waterford Crystal ornament, a personalized traditional glass ball or a themed ‘Baby’s First Christmas’ ornament, this is a gift that will hang on the tree year after year. Kick off a new family tradition and give the baby a new ornament every year. By the time they are 18 and ready to move out, they’ll have an entire collection of ornaments that they can share with their own family and children some day.
2) Christmas Outfit or Bib – Imagine your little one all decked out in red and white with a little red Santa cap. There are many choices in this category ranging from personalized T-shirts to affordable baby bibs to full outfits that feature the ‘Baby’s First Christmas’ caption along with festive holiday colors and themes. Another outfit idea to consider is a pair of pajamas for baby to wear at the annual present opening on Christmas morning.
3) Christmas Photo Frame – What better to display your favorite holiday photo celebrating Baby’s First Christmas? The choices are limitless ranging from wooden or ceramic frames to frames that play festive holiday music. No matter what style you choose, they can display this gift for years to come.
4) Christmas Stocking – Give a gift that they can hang by the fireplace year after year. For a unique gift, Baby Gund offers super soft 1st Christmas stockings that play Christmas melodies such as "Frosty The Snowman" and "Santa Clause is Coming To Town". Of course if you are crafty, you could buy a somewhat plain stocking at a local craft store and decorate it yourself. Add the baby’s name for that extra special touch.
5) My First Christmas Book or Music CD – DK Publishing has put together a durable holiday board book with a wide range of activities for baby. And Amazon.com sells a Music Box Lullaby CD with over 20 popular Christmas songs. Mom, Dad and Baby will enjoy either of these popular gifts.
Celebrate baby's first Christmas this year with a personalized Christmas Baby Gift Basket from Baby Gifts & Gift Baskets. We have a wide variety of baby gifts that your baby will treasure for years to come. Visit Baby Gifts & Gift Baskets today!