Published June 17, 2008
So you've grown fond of fruit, or maybe you're fond of mousse. Well this is the perfect recipe to give you a little bit of both!
- 1 tbsp. orange rind, grated
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 packets of gelatin
- 2 cups plain yogurt, fat free
- 10 ½ oz. frozen raspberries, drained
- fresh raspberries or strawberries for decoration
In a saucepan, mix orange rind, orange juice, sugar and gelatin. Heat to dissolve gelatin. Remove from stove. Leave to set in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Pour gelatin mixture into bowl of food processor, mix until mixture is creamy. Add yogurt and raspberries and beat again. Pour into dessert dishes or a mold and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve cold with fresh fruit decorations. [4 servings]