Published October 14, 2010
When a new baby comes on the scene, everyone is overjoyed. You run out and shop for cute little socks and booties, darling outfits and colorful soft toys. But what do you say in the card that accompanies your baby gifts? No need to be at a loss for words. Here are some ideas you can use.
Remember, you’re commenting on the joy that surrounds a new baby. If you don’t know the new parents that well, you can still sound upbeat and write a card that comes across as festive and congratulatory.
Feel free to use these words as they are, or tweak them to make them uniquely yours:
- Congratulations on the birth of your first child. You must be beaming with joy. Hope this gift brings you a little more cheer.
- Heard you have the cutest baby on the planet. Hope you enjoy this little gift to celebrate her arrival.
- May the joy you are feeling now last forever. Congratulations on the birth of your new little one.
- As new parents, I am sure you are filled with wonder at those ten little toes and ten little fingers. In this special time in your lives, I wish you all the happiness in the world.
- What could be sweeter than a newborn baby? Here’s to the love and cheer and joy that having a new one brings.
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. May the sweetness of a new baby in the house fill your lives with happiness.
- There is nothing so special as the arrival of your first child. These memories will be ones you will return to all your life. Enjoy your new gift from God.
- We couldn’t be more thrilled to have a new addition to our extended family. Don’t be surprised if you don’t get to hold her much when we’re around! Looking forward to being auntie and uncle.
- There is no gift so sweet as a grandchild. We treasure baby Gracie already as the greatest miracle in our lives.
- On the day baby was born, the angels sang. Enjoy the sweetness this heaven-sent darling brings each day.
- You’re up all night and exhausted by day. Isn’t it the best? Congrats on the new bundle of joy.
- Here’s a little something for baby that I hope she will treasure forever. I had it engraved so she’ll always know how precious she was to us from the moment she was born.
- Words cannot express how amazing it is to have Victoria in our lives. Congratulations on bringing this sweet little angel into the world.
- Little boys are a gift from God. Congratulations on your special little one.
- When babies come into our lives, we are forever changed. Enjoy every moment of your new life with your beautiful daughter.
- A son is a blessing from above. As each day passes, enjoy the inexpressible joys that he brings you.
- Congratulations! You’re a new mother and father to the most amazing little boy. May the joy you feel now last forever.
- Here’s just a token of my well-wishes for baby Garth. If you ever need a babysitter, you know where to find me!
- If there were a cuteness award, baby Luke would surely win it. Congrats on the most adorable baby ever!